2020欧洲杯体育投注开户 As you know, school is not always in session when a problem or emergency arises. Please take advantage of the mental health hotlines listed below if/when we are not available.
- 2nd Floor Youth Helpline: 888‐222‐2228
- Family Crisis Intervention Unit: 732‐542‐2444
- Traumatic Loss Coalition: 732‐956-7782
- Monmouth Cares: 877‐652‐7624
- New Jersey Hopeline: 855-654-6735
- National Suicide Prevention Helpline: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- : Define your network and your plan to stay safe.
- : Contains tools to help with coping, relaxation, distraction, and positive thinking.