Tel. (732) 946-1827
NEWS & INFORMATION
- Medication Authorization Reminder
- General Health Office Information for Parents
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes - The Basic Facts on Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes
- Questions about Lice? See information from the Center for Disease Control.
Letter from Superintendent regarding head lice/nits
Lice PowerPoint (including Hints and Photographs)
- Dear Parents/Guardians: RE: Allergy Letter
- NJ Family Care Information - The State of New Jersey has made a commitment to provide universal health insurance to children and affordable options for parents/guardians.
- MINIMAL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE IN NEW JERSEY
- Health Examination Form for New Students
- Health History Form
- Download Authorization For Medication To be Taken During School Hours Form
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN THE SCOLIOSIS LAW
N.J.A.C. 6A: 16-202(f), N.J.S.A 18A: 40 - 4.3 to 4.5 & A-1183 Pamphlet Law 200c 126 9/15/02. Every board of education must provide the biennial examination of every student between the ages of 10-18.
2020欧洲杯体育投注开户 Beginning 2003-2004 screening will be done in 4th, 6th, 8th, and 10th grades.|
If you wish to opt out of scoliosis screening please complete the form below and return to the High School health office.
Sciliosis Screening Letter/Form